Financial / Lease
Loans for hire purchase/leasing for hire purchase/leasing is the medium loan service (1-5 years) for capital investment used in production and/or commerce such as machinery, metallurgy, machines for plastics, heavy machinery, vehicles (personal cars, trucks and trailers) office equipment, computer, etc. The lessee/hire purchaser shall make the selection on the specification of the machinery, conditions on the warranty and after-sales service, including negotiations with the machine seller and notifies the details to BGPL for ordering and paying for the machine price on his behalf.
Advantages of the hire purchase/leasing
- It is an alternative capital source to preserve the existing capital for other uses.
- It can extend the investment in time for the market demand.
- It can help prevent the risk from the change of interest rate due to using the fixed interest rate throughout the
- It needs no other assets to use as a guarantee.
- It can change the assets to capital (sale & leaseback).
- It can help to maintain liquidity of the business due to no investment in buying the assets in cash.
- The form of repayment can be chosen to be consistent with the cash flow of the business.
Qualifications of the lessee/hire purchaser
- It is a legal entity that has registered a minimum of 3 years, or else it must have a company in the group to guarantee it.
- It has the net profit a minimum of two years.
- Its monthly revenue has a minimum of 1 million baht.
- Its credit is about 1 million baht and up.
- It has no problem with a financial institution.
Documents supplement the loan consideration
- A copy of the articles of incorporation with objectives (within 3 months) with a list of the shareholders.
- A copy of the ID card and House Registration of the authorized persons and the guarantor.
- A copy of the VAT 20 and VAT 30 registration forms.
- A copy of the financial statement in retrospective for 3 years.
- A copy of the main bank account in retroactive for 6 months.
- A copy of the machine quotation.
- It can be provided leasing/hire purchase for 70-90% of the asset value.
- The hire purchase duration is from 1-4 years.
- Two guarantors being a director or major shareholder are required.
For more details please contact 02-679-6226 and 0-26796262